ONE GIFT. MIGHTY IMPACT.
Your United Way donation goes where the human needs are greatest in our community. There are several ways to give to Northfield Area United Way. Choose the way that works best for you. Please give generously … and thank you.
CLICK HERE to donate online using a debit or credit card or PayPal.
- Make a one-time gift
- Set up a recurring monthly, quarterly or annual donation to become a sustaining supporter
- Edit a recurring donation by clicking “Login to edit a recurring donation” at the top right corner of the donation page
Many donors find that by making affordable monthly donations, they are able to comfortably give more.
Give by Mail
Please print and fill out our DONATION FORM and mail it with your check to:
Northfield Area United Way
P.O. Box 56
Northfield, MN 55057
Make a Pledge – We’ll Send You Reminders
Send your DONATION FORM to the address above with a partial payment towards your total pledge, and pay the rest later. We will send you reminders so you can fulfill your pledge within a year.
Other Ways to Give
- Payroll deduction – If your workplace offers a United Way campaign or other charitable giving options, please take advantage of this easy way to give. Check with your HR department for more information.
- Matching gifts – Many companies offer their employees a matching gift benefit that will increase your donation.
- Corporate gifts – Let us help your company achieve its philanthropic goals through strategic corporate partnerships and giving.
- Make a gift of stock or mutual fund shares
- Donate by IRA charitable rollover – If you are age 70½ or older and have an IRA, you can make tax-free IRA contributions directly to Northfield Area United Way.
- Donate through your Donor Advised Fund – You can make a grant to us at any time from your Donor Advised Fund, but you can also designate Northfield Area United Way to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund through your fund administrator.
Have questions or want to make a gift of stock or securities? Please contact us at email@example.com or 507-664-3510.
Did you know you can help ensure the strength of Northfield Area United Way for future generations while perhaps receiving a tax benefit or income during your lifetime? Please keep Northfield Area United Way in mind when you meet with your financial planner or attorney. If you would like more information about planned giving, or if you have included Northfield Area United Way in your estate plan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-664-3510.