As a donor, you are invited to a United Way Donor Reception and 2 days to try the YMCA, FREE ALL DAY Friday, February 6 and Saturday, February 7, 2015. Also, join us in the Y’s community room for a special Thank you Donor Reception with refreshments and prizes, plus the fabulous opportunity to meet our board and staff members, sign up kids ages 0-5 for Imagination Library offering free books, and join our brand new 100% Local Volunteer Challenge. The reception is happening:
- Friday, February 6, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 7, 9-11 a.m.
Try-the-Y Days are all day Friday and Saturday, and you may come and go as many times as you want, along with either a guest or your family members (all free).
- Y-Try Hours: Friday, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 7a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Child Watch with up to 2 hours of free child care: Friday 8 a.m. to noon and 4-7 p.m.
- Try 40+ cardio machines, plus weight machines/free weights and group fitness classes
- The pool: Lap swim is 5:30-8:30 a.m. Fri and 7-9 a.m. Sat, see the website (www.northfieldymca.org) for Open Swim The slide is open Sat. noon-5 p.m.
- Enjoy free WIFI in the community room
So, if you are looking for some fun activities to do with a friend or your family, feel free to check it out! There is no obligation! If you want more specifics on what the Y has to offer, current swim lesson or class schedules, etc., please see their website: northfieldymca.org
Thank you for your donation to the United Way and to our community. Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth Child, Executive Director
Northfield Area United Way