Northfield Area Campaign Kicks Off for 2015!
Your gift to the Northfield Area United Way funds partner agencies that are helping to improve and support lives right here in our community in three critical areas: Education, Health and Basic Needs. Local action, shared across a range of non-profit organizations, keeps the Northfield area strong. (See below for a full list of communities served.)
100% Local: Your donation stays in the Northfield area. One gift helps in so many ways, striking a balance between helping those in need today and investing in a brighter future.
Our 2015 goals:
- Alleviate hunger.
- Stable housing for all.
- Every child prepared to succeed in school, and beyond.
- Good health for all, regardless of income.
- Stabilize families.
- Help in times of crisis.
- Community connectedness.
- Helping People in Crisis
- Serving Children & Youth
- Promoting Health & Well-Being
- Serving People with Disabilities
When you give to the Northfield Area United Way, you support dozens of local non-profits.
- Aging Services for Communities
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southern Minnesota
- Community Action Center
- Growing Up Healthy
- Healthy Community Initiative
- HOPE Center
- KickSTART – Tri-City School District
- Mental Health Association of Minnesota
- Northfield Youth Sports Collaborative
- Northfield Union of Youth – The Key
- Northfield Public Schools
- Bridges to Kindergarten
- Omada chemical/mental health services
- Northfield Senior Center
- Project ABLE
- Project Friendship
- Reaching Our Goals
- Rice County Dispute Resolution Center
- Ruth’s House
- SEMCAC Senior Dining
- Three Rivers Community Action
Makes connections that make a difference — between donors and agencies, between commuters and community, between aid and need. Between neighbors.
Join us in strengthening these communities: